Every human person is created out of love by God, made in His image and likeness, and is destined to live forever. Out of this awareness of the profound reverence due to every person and a great desire to draw each one closer to Christ, members of the pro-life committee work and pray for greater respect for life.
Activities of the OLMC pro-life group include:
- Prayer for the End of Abortion
- Collections and clothing and supplies for a mother who chose to continue the pregnancy
- Participated in peaceful rally at Planned Parenthood in White Plains on 9/13/2015
- Participated in “40 Days of Life.”
- Study together Church teaching on pro-life topics including cloning, physician-assisted suicide, and divorce so that they can answer questions posed to them and have collected teaching materials on these topics to share.